FAMILY ATTORNEY, LAWYER
Consultation of lawyers in family cases
Family disputes are considered one of the most common in legal practice. A specialist who deals with them, must be sensitive and tolerant, because the case concerns not only the legal aspects, but also the relationship between people. Consultation of the lawyer in family cases – one of the priority directions of the activity of our company “Gestoria Ukraine-Plus”. Including, we conduct consultations online, so cooperate with us is not only profitable, but also convenient.
What kind of questions lawyers are approached with
A family law lawyer is a specialist whose competence includes such issues:
- division of property;
- dissolution of marriage;
- establishment of a child’s place of residence with one of the parents;
- prenuptial agreements;
- alimony payments;
- establishment of paternity;
- marriage with a foreigner;
- deprivation of parental rights, etc.
Cases are handled by highly qualified professionals with extensive experience. Turning to us, you can be 100% sure that your interests will be represented by a real professional.
If you need to resolve any family disputes in court, we will provide comprehensive support and assistance with any issues. Among the main advantages of our company are:
- High professionalism of specialists. Lawyers of Gestoria Ukraine-Plus responsibly approach each case, studying in detail all the subtleties and nuances, doing everything to protect and defend the rights of their clients.
- This is the main principle of our work, each client receives truthful answers to his legal questions.
- Full confidentiality. Under no circumstances information about our clients is disclosed to third parties.
- Reasonable cost. Prices for services depend on various factors and are determined on an individual basis.
If you need legal advice and legal support in solving family problems in Kiev and other cities of Ukraine , please contact us on these phones or make an online application, our specialists in the near future will contact you.