ATTORNEY, INHERITANCE LAWYER
Legal advice on inheritance
It is not as simple as it may seem at first glance. If you want to do everything correctly, without wasting your time, it is necessary to use the services of a specialist. If you need help or advice on inheritance, be sure to contact our company “Gestoria Ukraine-Plus” in Kiev. Our lawyers will provide advice and help in registration of the legal rights to inheritance, as well as do everything to the future were excluded any negative legal consequences.
Nuances of inheritance
Specialists of our company, are engaged in inheritance cases in Ukraine and provide comprehensive legal services in this area – from protecting the interests of clients in inheritance disputes prior to the collection of documents that are needed to formalize the inheritance.
The inheritance procedure involves several important steps.
- An inheritance file is opened. This is done either by a public or private notary at the place of residence of the testator or where the inherited real estate is located.
- Applications are submitted. All of them must be notarized.
- The mass of inheritance is determined. At this stage there is also a thorough check on the registration of property under the will.
- Issuance of the certificate. An official document that confirms the right of ownership of the heir.
- Property rights are registered in the State Register.
- As for land plots, there are nuances in the registration of inheritance. The list of mandatory documents must include a document with a cadastral number for the land plot.
- All these subtleties and peculiarities know our lawyer for inheritance. He will help you gather the necessary package of documents, help you draw up an application for the entry into an inheritance and submit it to the relevant authorities
List of services
After your appeal, a lawyer of Heritage of Gestoria Ukraine-Plus will conduct a comprehensive legal analysis of the situation to determine how best to help the client with the entry into the inheritance.
We will provide practical advice on how best to act in situations where the inheritance goes not only to the property, but also to the debts of the testator. Our specialists will help to organize a meeting with a notary for the entry into an inheritance, will help to properly draw up a will, as well as to solve conflicts related to inheritance, including in court.
Also, we do:
- appealing any actions/inaction of a notary in court;
- protection of inheritance rights;
- ensuring full support of the inheritance procedure and so on.
The price of inheritance registration services is determined on an individual basis and depends on various factors, including the complexity of the situation. The cost of “turnkey” services is fixed, determined at the initial stage of cooperation and assumes that our specialists will lead your case from beginning to end.
To take advantage of our services, contact us by phone or leave an online application so that our specialists can contact you as soon as possible and collect and submit the relevant documents to the competent authorities in a timely manner.