The liquidation of the enterprise may be occurred by a decision of the members
(shareholders) of the enterprise, or due to the bankruptcy.
Bankruptcy is characterized by the failure to settle accounts with creditors according to its obligations. The bankruptcy procedure may be initiated by both lenders and participants of the enterprise. As a result, the bankruptcy can proceed through the reorganization of an enterprise or its liquidation. The liquidation of the legal entity through the bankruptcy is the final step in the liquidation process.
Bankruptcy is also called the “simplified liquidation” because liquidation process takes place without further examinations, additional expenditures, time and nerves.
The bankruptcy procedures may be initiated if the creditor’s claim is not less than 300 times the minimum wage and such claim was not satisfied within 3 months.
Furthermore, the bankruptcy can be initiated by creditors, if the debtor is not in its location area and does not file tax reporting within 1 year or if there are other features of the lack of business activity.
The team of specialists of “Gestoria Ukraine-Plus” will provide you with professional assistance in supporting of bankruptcy procedure. To decide this issue, the group of qualified lawyers, auditors, financiers and accountants will be involved.
We offer the following services:
- Consultations on issues related to the bankruptcy
- Financial analysis
- Financial analysis of the company
- Legal audit of the documentation of the enterprise
- Expert examination to identify signs of fraudulent bankruptcy
- Insolvency officer services
- Full support of bankruptcy or reorganization procedures
- Conducting transactions in terms of disposal of assets of the enterprise
- Litigation support of bankruptcy on the side of the creditor as well as of the debtor