Customs regulations and international trade
We provide our clients with full legal support in the area of international trade and
in terms of other foreign operations. One of the key issues in this area is the issue of
customs operational execution of certain procedures. In fact, the price for importation,
fiscal and custom charges mostly depends on the correctness of the strategy and
properly executing documents.
Our experts in international trade – are experienced lawyers, accountants and
auditors, who specialize in foreign trade and customs regulation and have
experience of many years in working in this area. Our aim is not only to analyze the
given task and find out the proper solution, but also to take the responsibility for preparing
all the necessary documents required for the transaction. Moreover, we are ready to
represent your interests in case of dispute arising with customs bodies.
- Legal analysis of the prospective trade deals, contracts, invoices, statements, certificates and other documents for compliance with applicable laws.
- Legal advice related to customs regulation and control, including execution of customs documents,
customs control and more.
- Consultation on the subject of goods transfer across the borders of Ukraine in different customs cases – export, import, temporary import, transit.
- Advice on currency control
- Preparation of international contracts, if necessary – its registration according to legislative norms of Ukraine
- International trade deals support
- Representation of client’s interests before customs authorities
- The appeal of actions, lack of actions or controversial decisions of customs officials
- Agrarian sector
- IT-industry and technologies
- Building and real estate
- Insurance activity
- Chemical industry
- Food processing industry
- Hotel and restaurant business
- International trade
- A tourist sector
- Family law
- Housing law
- Labor law
- Real estate
- Land law
- Corporate law
- Intellectual property
- Banking and Finance Law